Avery Dennison Printable Conform Chrome Vinyl Wrap Film
If you don't already have print-ready art, Click here for a Free, No Commitment Quote from one of our talented designers.
We strongly recommend that files uploaded to Alwan Wraps follow these guidelines:
- Art must be 1" less than width of selected media (ex. For 60" media, art files should not exceed a 59" width. This is to insure that art is not affected during the trimming process.
- File size should not exceed 1 GB.
- Generally, 100 DPI at 1:1 ratio (or 100%) is a good standard for large format prints. Content that does not meet this standard may experience print images that are fuzzy, pixelated or otherwise distorted for which Alwan Wraps does not accept any responsibility.
- Designed in CMYK with no embedded color profile. You may upload in RGB or some other standard if you choose, however, the color will be converted to CMYK and Alwan Wraps is not responsible for any inaccuracy or color shift that occurs as a result of the conversion.
- When submitting vector files, please be sure to convert all fonts to outlines, curves, or paths.
- Artboard should contain whole image. If an image extends past the artboard, the file will only import the portion of your image contained within the artboard. Do not include excess white space.
- Acceptable file formats for printing: PDF, PSD/PSB, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, AI, EPS, SVG.
Note: Each file type has different qualities (as well as limitations) that make them suitable for specific jobs.
- Files should be ready to print as-is, with the exception of scaling due to file size limitations. If a job needs to be scaled, it MUST be noted in the comments section of your order.
- Zip Files encouraged when submitting multiple files with the same specifications (same print media, size, finish type, contour).
We reserve the right to reject content that does not meet this standard, but we do not assume any obligation to verify that the content meets this criteria.
- File should be supplied in AI, EPS, SVG, or PDF format with vector contour lines.
IMPORTANT: Contour lines must be assigned as a Spot Color named 'CutContour'.
To assign a spot color using Adobe Illustrator:
- Open the Swatches Palette. If the Swatches Palette is not readily visible, you may need to open it by selecting Swatches from the Windows menu.
- Click the 3 horizontal lines in the upper right corner of the Palette, and select New Swatch. This opens the New Swatch dialog.
- Enter CutContour as the name of the new swatch. This needs to be spelled exactly as shown here.
- Select Spot Color from the Color Type drop-down menu, and use the slider bars to create a color. The color is not important since it will not be printed.
- Click OK to close the dialogs.
- Select your cut paths and assign your new swatch color to those paths.
Note: You may use any vector-based drawing program you want. These instructions are specific to Adobe Illustrator. Most drawing programs will follow a similar process. If you have trouble, see the Help Files in your drawing program.
- Contour lines and print image must be supplied in the same file.
- Contour files must be at least 2" less than width of print media.
- Opacity of CutContour lines MUST be at 100%.
- DO NOT hide the CutContour layer or turn off the option to print.
Taking these steps allows us to seamlessly assign your CutContour lines. If followed correctly, the CutContour lines will NOT print. Failure to follow guidelines may result in delayed processing time.
PNG file types with transparent backgrounds are acceptable, but not recommended. Please be aware that PNG files work in a RGB colorspace, and WILL be converted to CMYK when sent to print. We are not responsible for any inaccuracy or color shift that occurs as a result of the conversion.
A calculator is provided within each product page to assist you.
- Select the appropriate product width to accommodate the size of your files. Keep in mind that we request your art be 1" less than the width of the media selected (Note: Not all products are available in various widths).
- In inches, enter the length of your file(s) into the "Length" box, and ensure that the "Width" box contains the full width of the print media selected. Calculations are based on the total square footage of media used to print your project.
A customer with a 36"W x 72"H graphic selects a 48" width Print Media. The customer would enter the total length of their file (72) into the "length" box, and input the appropriate width of the print media selected (48, 54, or 60) into the "width" box. The calculated square footage of 24 square feet will display below.
Alwan Wraps offers the highest quality professional printing using state of the art Eco-Solvent Ink printers. We offer the best prices for getting your custom design printed on vinyl film wrap.
For a chrome wrap film that combines performance, versatility, and convenience, look no further than Avery Conform Chrome Vinyl Film from Avery Dennison. This specialty chrome film can incorporate color and gloss, satin, or matte protective layer, providing a smooth, metal-like finish that’s both durable and dazzling. This enhanced film technology ensures excellent conformability and adheres well to deep recesses. Chrome Supreme Wrapping Films are available in a 53in width. Incorporating Easy Apply™ RS technology and a finish that protects the chrome, Avery Conform Chrome Film provides repositionability and slideability, saving valuable installation time while extending the life of the wrap.
- The world's leading chrome wrap vinyl available in 53" width, 5.7 mil Chrome Conform Accent Film with Easy Apply™ RS Up to 3 year outdoor durability vertical exposure
- Mirror-like finish delivers a true chrome look for vehicle wrap accents
- Extremely conformable allowing for rounded vehicle features like mirrors
- Easy Apply™ RS feature allows for faster application and long term removability
Notes & Recommendations
Alwan Wraps recommends laminating with 1360Z, 1370Z, 1380Z, or 6040
Note: Avery Dennison does not claim that chrome material is printable, however, Alwan Wraps has printed on Avery chrome for years without a problem.
Use the calculator below to determine the square footage for your project.
The square footage should reflect the selected media's width by the length of your submitted art file. The entire selected media width must be calculated. A delay may occur as a result of incorrect square footage.
Buy more, save more!
|Minimum Qty||Discount Amount||Discount Code|