We strongly recommend that files uploaded to Alwan Wraps follow these guidelines:
- Art must be 1" less than width of selected media (ex. For 60" media, art files should not exceed a 59" width. This is to insure that art is not affected during the trimming process.
- File size should not exceed 1 GB.
- Generally, 72 PPI at 1:1 ratio (or 100%) is a good standard for large format prints. Content that does not meet this standard may experience print images that are fuzzy, pixelated or otherwise distorted for which Alwan Wraps does not accept any responsibility.
- Designed in CMYK with no embedded color profile. You may upload in RGB or some other standard if you choose, however, the color will be converted to CMYK and Alwan Wraps is not responsible for any inaccuracy or color shift that occurs as a result of the conversion.
- When submitting vector files, please be sure to convert all fonts to outlines, curves, or paths.
- Artboard should contain whole image. If an image extends past the artboard, the file will only import the portion of your image contained within the artboard. Do not include excess white space.
- Acceptable file formats for printing: PDF, PSD/PSB, TIFF, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, AI. (Note: Each file type has different qualities and limitations that make them suitable for specific jobs.)
- Files should be ready to print as-is, with the exception of scaling due to file size limitations. If a job needs to be scaled, it MUST be noted in the comments section of your order.
- IMPORTANT: If you are unsure of whether or not your file is print-ready, please contact our design team before submitting a print order. Alwan Wraps can not be held responsible for pixelated images due to improper sizing/resolution of the file provided. When submitting your print order, the file is automatically added to our print queue, and may not be forwarded to the design team for review.
We reserve the right to reject content that does not meet this standard, but we do not assume any obligation to verify that the content meets this criteria.