How to Order
If you don't already have print-ready art, Click here for a Free, No Commitment Quote from one of our talented designers.
For a quick & easy ordering process, please follow the steps below:
- Select your desired print media.
- On the print media product page, select a media size, finish type, and confirm or deny contour cut.
- Upload your Print-Ready File(s). Allow upload to complete before advancing to the next step.
We strongly recommend that files uploaded to Alwan Wraps follow these guidelines:
- Art must be 1" less than width of selected media (ex. For 60" media, art files should not exceed a 59" width. This is to insure that art is not affected during the trimming process.
- File size should not exceed 1 GB.
- Generally, 100 DPI at 1:1 ratio (or 100%) is a good standard for large format prints. Content that does not meet this standard may experience print images that are fuzzy, pixelated or otherwise distorted for which Alwan Wraps does not accept any responsibility.
- Designed in CMYK with no embedded color profile. You may upload in RGB or some other standard if you choose, however, the color will be converted to CMYK and Alwan Wraps is not responsible for any inaccuracy or color shift that occurs as a result of the conversion.
- When submitting vector files, please be sure to convert all fonts to outlines, curves, or paths.
- Artboard should contain whole image. If an image extends past the artboard, the file will only import the portion of your image contained within the artboard. Do not include excess white space.
- Acceptable file formats for printing: PDF, PSD/PSB, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, AI, EPS, SVG.
Note: Each file type has different qualities (as well as limitations) that make them suitable for specific jobs.
- Files should be ready to print as-is, with the exception of scaling due to file size limitations. If a job needs to be scaled, it MUST be noted in the comments section of your order.
- Zip Files encouraged when submitting multiple files with the same specifications (same print media, size, finish type, contour).
We reserve the right to reject content that does not meet this standard, but we do not assume any obligation to verify that the content meets this criteria.
- In the "Quantity" box, input the total square footage needed for your submitted file(s).
A calculator is provided on each product page to assist you.
- Select the appropriate product width to accommodate the size of your files. Keep in mind that we request your art be 1" less than the width of the media selected (Note: Not all products are available in various widths).
- In inches, enter the length of your file(s) into the "Length" box. The calculator will automatically fill in the "Width" of the product selected. Calculations are based on the total square footage of media used to print your project.
- Input the calculated total square footage into the "Quantity" box.
A customer with a 36"W x 72"H graphic selects a 48" width Print Media. The "width" will be automatically filled in as 48. The customer would then enter the total length of their file (72) into the "length" box. The calculated square footage of 24 square feet will display below.
- Press the "Add to Cart" button. You will be automatically directed to your cart, where you should review your order and confirm all the information submitted is correct. If square footage or art files are submitted incorrectly, this may cause a delay in processing and can result in order cancellation.
- Your files will then process to be printed and shipped.
- Order will be shipped to the address provided with tracking info sent via email.
- Orders ship Mon - Fri, typically 24 - 48 business hours from time of order.
- Estimated date of delivery provided at check out.
- Alwan Wraps offers expedited service for a small upgrade fee.