How to Order
Please follow the steps below to make the ordering process quick and smooth:
- Acquire a design you'd like printed. Click here if you need a quote from our designers.
- Have the measurements or square footage of the file(s) you're ordering
If you don't know the square footage of your design, use the calculator on our product page to calculate your square footage. All sq/ft must be entered in the "Quantity" box. If your file(s) exceeds sq/ft entered this may cause a delay in processing your order and or cancelation of your order.
- Choose the product you'd like your design to be printed on.
- Choose the type of finish you're looking for (Gloss, Satin, Matte, etc)
- In the "Quantity" box, enter the square footage of the file(s) that you have calculated above
- Upload your *ready to print* file
We strongly recommend that files uploaded to Alwan Wraps for print fulfillment are:
We print your file name and or panel number to help you identify.
Max printable width is 59 inches.
Not larger than 1gb
At a minimum of 300 DPI at 1:1 ratio (or 100%). Content that does not meet this standard may experience print or images that are fuzzy, pixelated or otherwise distorted for which Alwan Wraps does not accept any responsibility. We reserve the right to reject content that does not meet this standard, but we do not assume any obligation to verify that the content meets this criterion.
Designed in CMYK and uploaded to Alwan Wraps in CMYK with no embedded color profile.
You may upload in RGB or some other standard if you choose, however, the color will be converted to CMYK and Alwan Wraps is not responsible for any inaccuracy or color shift that occurs as a result of the conversion.
Acceptable file formats for printing:
EPS (Encapsulated PostScript), AI (Adobe Illustrator),
PDF (Adobe PDF), PSD (Adobe Photoshop), TIFF (High-Resolution TIFF).
Vector files are recommended. These files are line art, scalable to any size and never lose resolution, an image will stay clean and crisp.
When submitting any files be sure you have converted all fonts to outlines or curves.
If you have any questions before ordering please feel free to contact us.
- Press "Add to Cart", please do not press anything else until your file has fully uploaded and you are taken to the cart page.
- Your vehicle wrap file will be printed and sent directly to the address you've provided
- You will be updated throughout the production process and you will receive tracking info via email
- Orders ship Mon - Fri. Expect your order to ship within 24-48 business hrs. Delivery time depends on your destination state and transit time is given at the time of check out.
- Alwan Wraps does offer expedited service for a small upgrade fee.
Expedited service provides the following: