How to Order
Please follow the steps below to make the ordering process quick and smooth:
- Acquire your *ready to print* file .If you do not have a ready to print file Click here to get a quote from one of our designers.
We strongly recommend that files uploaded to Alwan Wraps for print fulfillment are:
Max printable width is 59 inches.
No larger than 1gb
At a minimum of 300 DPI at 1:1 ratio (or 100%). Content that does not meet this standard may experience print or images that are fuzzy, pixelated or otherwise distorted for which Alwan Wraps does not accept any responsibility.
Designed in CMYK and uploaded to Alwan Wraps in CMYK with no embedded color profile.
You may upload in RGB or some other standard if you choose, however, the color will be converted to CMYK and Alwan Wraps is not responsible for any inaccuracy or color shift that occurs as a result of the conversion.
Acceptable file formats for printing:
EPS (Encapsulated PostScript), PDF (Adobe PDF), PSD/PSB (Adobe Photoshop), TIFF (High-Resolution TIFF), JPEG (High-Resolution JPEG)
Vector files are recommended. These files are line art, scalable to any size and never lose resolution.
When submitting any vector files be sure you have converted all fonts to outlines or curves.
We reserve the right to reject content that does not meet this standard, but we do not assume any obligation to verify that the content meets this criteria.
If you have any questions before ordering please feel free to contact us.
- Have the measurements or square footage of the file(s) you're ordering
If you don't know the square footage of your design, a calculator is provided on each product page. Please keep in mind not all products are available in various widths.
To use the calculator, first select the product with the appropriate width to accommodate the size of your files. The calculator will automatically fill in the "Width" of the product selected. Simply enter the length of your file in inches into the "Length" box and the total square footage of that file will be displayed at the bottom of the calculator. (For example: A customer with a graphic 36"W x 72"H could select a 48in Width Print Media. The "Width" would be automatically filled in as 48". The customer would then enter the length (72"H) of their file into the "Length" box in the calculator, displaying 24SQFT as the total square footage for that file.)
All sq/ft must be entered in the "Quantity" box. If your file(s) exceeds sq/ft entered this may cause a delay in processing your order and/or cancellation of your order.
- Choose the product you'd like your design to be printed on.
- Choose the type of finish you're looking for (Gloss, Satin, Matte, etc)
- In the "Quantity" box, enter the square footage of the file(s) that you have calculated below.
- Press "Add to Cart", please do not press anything else until your file has fully uploaded and you are taken to the cart page.
- Your files will be printed and sent directly to the address you've provided.
- You will be updated throughout the production process and you will receive tracking info via email.
- Orders ship Mon - Fri. Expect your order to ship within 24-48 business hrs. Delivery time depends on your destination state and transit time is given at the time of check out.
- Alwan Wraps does offer expedited service for a small upgrade fee.
Expedited service provides the following: